Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'll just write one post...

Just one post... just to get the night started. It's silly to blog more than once today, especially by myself... that's just kinda sad... Besides, I'll go out and get social tonight, and I'll be able to tweet out there, talk to people... yeah I should limit myself to only one before I go out. Can't be too out of it, you know?

Besides, I don't want to get completely carried away. After the first post I'm usually okay... I don't really reveal too much, I'm pretty coherent... I don't write anything I'll later regret. But you know me, after two, three, four posts I start becoming incoherent, I reveal things I should never reveal to anyone, I talk about exgirlfriends, I use emoticons far more than I should... no no... gotta keep my dignity... just one post to start the night off. Maybe another tomorrow. But I won't get carried away.

Just one... just to get the night started... that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment